Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Picture Update

Ice Blocking kids loved it
Our 10 year Anniversary in Hawaii, had a blast!!!!!!!!
Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the kids.

Proud of our boys doing a good job in school.








Halloween fun





Scarecrow day at school







Looking at the Christmas Lights in Alta Loma, our fun tradition.







Benjamin's performance at school







Kira's first birthday ice cream party. Fun pinata my sister made so cute. Thanks Brittany.






Cute cake thanks to Grandma Booth and Decorations thanks to Stephanie and Chrissy.












4 comments:

Brittany said...

So cute Brooke. Wow that Icecream Piniata is sweet haha;)! I seriously think Tanner is the cutest scarecrow ever. Love you and miss you!!

gmb said...

YaY!! I love the pics! Did Ben sing in his school program! I sure hope I can join in the fun someday, even if I have to take a bus!!! ha ha!

The bd pics of Kira Ann are darling! And I'm glad I can experience these events through your Blog! Thank you for sharing!

Love, GMB

Unknown said...

Love the updates of the pics!! So fun!

The Hatch's said...

Ok so the group 3 is the Hatchs! hahah don't know how that happened sorry!

Playlist